Saturday 9 January 2016

RansMail #008 March 29th 2004
 

From: mikehallam [mailto:mikehallam@onetel.net.uk] 
Sent: Mon 29 March 2004 22:13
To: Vince Hallam; Graham S5 Smith; Don S4 Lees; Dave RansS4/5 Cassidy;
Edward S4 Wallington
Subject: Emailing #8
 
With My first flight done and the draught from the screen top pretty
powerful, the attached article I came across with 'Google' will be
re-studied to see if it can be made use of to reduce the air leaks.
Has anyone done this or something similar, or is G-MWFW the exception ? 
 
Mike 



Hi Mike,
 
Nope I have the same problem, I was looking at using some Velcro strips to
see if I could piece a bit in above my head to keep the draft out.  Haven’t
got round to it yet.
 
I took the exhaust off last week end and sprayed it up with VHT black paint
the VHT will withstand temps up to 1500 degrees F.  If any one else would
like to know where I got the can from let me know.
 
Cheers, Don 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment